Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. If you were given an hour to use a $200 Amazon gift card, what would you buy?

I would probably buy a bunch of books, movies and games. But if I wasn't broke, I would get the Kindle and just pay the rest.

2. Are there any fairly common foods that you’ve never had?
Seafood? I think anything seafood is pretty common, and I don't like any of it.

3. What was your favorite way to use your imagination as a kid?
Different skits my sisters and I did in front of family and friends. We would dance, sing, act, and play our instrument all the time. Every family get together we had to do something. I remember having a few friends over, and making my parents come down so we can dance and sing to Aqua. Good times!!

4. What’s your favorite state? Why?
Well, I've never been outside of Canada so not sure. But province would be British Columbia. I love the scenery, the mountain, hills, water and trees. Plus I like to stop and take pictures of all the random animals you see on your way.

5. If it was our culture to have our parents choose our spouses, do you think yours would make a good choice?
I'm not sure. Sometimes I have mixed feelings about how my parents view me. They would do their best!

6. What’s your favorite herb?
Mint. I love the smell, and the great taste it adds to so many different things.

7. If you could have dinner with one celebrity, who would you choose?
Johnny Depp, Hehe! SO many reasons to why...

8. What’s your favorite Disney movie?
The Little Mermaid. All time favorite movie!

9. If you had to listen to the same song over and over for 24 hours, what song would you choose?
Live like you we're dying - Tim McGraw

10. How do you order your steak?
Medium rare.

2 comments: