Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Roots & Rings

1. If you could open any type of store/place of business (money is no obstacle), what would you open?
Gonna be a tattoo/piercing shop.

2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why?

I have more than one that I would want. But I think I would want to be a veterinarian. I've always loved animals and I would love to help them out.

3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why?
Tiger. They are such beautiful and strong animals.

4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would you choose? (chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.)
Probably chauffeur. I don't have my license and I hate taking the bus, c-train, etc. I can handle cleaning and cooking, but being driven anywhere would be nice.

5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break?
Staying up so late, and then sleeping in so late. Lately I've been doing better. But not good enough. Like today, I slept till 12:30pm. It wastes a good fraction of the day.

6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time?
Purses and Wallets. I have a pretty big collection, but I want more and more.

7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play?
Out of all the games I can think of, it's a two way tie. Uh Oh, and The Price Is Right.

8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick?
She's the Man, just because I think it would be cool to dress up like a guy for a while.

9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die).
1. Go to Italy. 2. Get married and have kids. 3. Own my own house. 4. Visit at least one major sporting event. (Olympics, super bowl. Etc.) 5. Donate to different Charity's.

10. Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day?
There are too many to choose from. I don't remember exactly how old I was turning, but my sister and I celebrated ours together, and it was out at the lake and we spent all day with family and friends swimming, fishing and just hanging out.

2 comments:

  1. You're making me dream of camping and fishing now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah, I know right! I can't wait for nice weather.

    ReplyDelete