Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
1. Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
Usually on time. I always tend to leave even earlier then I plan to because of the fact I don't like to rush, and I get a bit side tracked. Which sometimes leaves me to being late. Not by much though!
2. What is your middle name?
3. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
4. How big is your bed?
Queen! I've always slept in a twin until recently, and I'm loving it. When the boyfriend sleeps over, we happen to use two different blankets though, and he usually sleeps far away! He tends to hit people and steal the blankets. Not fun!
5. What are you allergic to?
So far so good. Haven't found anything to be allergic to.
6. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Push the snooze button a bunch of times, lay there thinking about getting up, and then go back to bed. But when I actually get up, I usually head to the washroom and do you know what and get ready for the day.
7. What was your favorite TV show growing up?
Full House is pretty high up there. I loved the Olsen twins when they were so cute and innocent.
8. Will you, or did you, go to your 10 year high school reunion?
Right now I'm going with a no. I had trouble's with the people in my high school, and not really being friends with any of them anymore, not really looking forward to it. You never know though, things could change in nine years.
9. If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?
10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest invention?
(You know, since sliced bread…)
Hmm, this is a tough one. There's so many things, I don't think I can choose.