Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

#15, Roots & Rings

1. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Going back to school! I'm not completely done yet, but it's something I'm happy I'm doing!

2. How much did you weigh when you were born?
8lbs, 12oz

3. What is your favorite perfume? Briney Spears, Fantasy.

4. How many siblings do you have? Two.
Angela, 23. Tracy, 19.

5. How many children would you like to have? (Or how many do you have?) One or two. I feel that if you have one, they seem to get pretty lonely and spoiled, and when you go to amusement parks, someone will always be left out since you're only allowed two people per ride,(Generally). I believe that when you have two, they always have each other with problems or if they get lonely. And everyone has a partner on a ride. Oh, and they have other people to blame! :)

6. What’s the best class you took in college? I haven’t gone to college yet. "Alternative answer that I was seriously contemplating writing: Your mom goes to college!!"-Thank you Angela

7. What was your favorite game to play when you were a child? It was a game that my sisters, friends and I made up, called “Drive-by”. We would spend hours standing on this green electrical box, and whenever a car drove down the street slowly, we’d all jump off and hide behind the box, pretending that we were being shot at. -Also, thank you Angela

8. What character on Friends are you most like? My lovely boyfriend Daniel says: "To be honest, you're like a mix. Family wise Rachel cause of the love hate relationship you have with Tracy, like Rachel and her sister. Cleanly wise, you're like Monica always trying to keep things organized now. And you're weird like Phoebe. But in a good way!"

9. Are you a phone person? (i.e.: Do you like talking on the phone?) I use to talk on the phone all the time. But now it doesn't seem to interest me much. I enjoy texting, it's easy and fast and you can ask anything you want without the embarrassment and awkward silences.

10. What was the best vacation you ever took? It's probably going to be the trips we took to Toronto to visit family. I can't name just one time, I've enjoyed them all. It's fun going with the whole family to see more family, and see people we haven't seen in quite a few years.

I'm going to thank
Angela for some of her answers that I used. They were just so perfect.

3 comments:

  1. So many people considered amusement parks in their children answers. How often do people go to amusement parks that they'd plan their children around it?! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, reading my answers here make me seem even more crazy than I actually am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little kid at heart and I think that I would enjot amusement parks so much more than my own child!! And Angela, just as long as you admit it... :)

    ReplyDelete