Tuesday, March 8, 2011

making up for lost time

Well, trying to make up for lost time. I've been sick, and working, and finishing homework, and just pretty much lazy...which ended up in the pile up of '30 Questions in 30 Days' blog post they weren't done and just the fact that I haven't really done anything. I know this doesn't make up for pretty much anything, but I'm going to try and make up for lost time. Starting with the crap load of '30 Questions in 30 Days' post's I need to do. Starting NOW!
Day Twenty:
Question: What about Daniel?
Answer: "Nothing!" My friend Courtney tends to butt into conversations she wasn't apart of. My mother and I were talking about my boyfriend, Daniel, and then walked in Courtney.
Day Twenty One:                                                                      
Question: Have a good sleep babe?                                        
Answer: "Sure did, lol."
Day Twenty Two:
Question: When do you work tomorrow?
Answer: "I don't." :)
Day Twenty Three:
Question: Are you tired?
Answer: "No, not really. Like I can sleep, or I'm good to stay up all night."-I was staying over with my boyfriend at his sisters, and I yawned. Daniel automatically thinks I'm tired and ready for bed.
Day Twenty Four:
Question: What do you think I should do?
Answer: "Well, that's really up to you!" This question was asked by my friend Courtney. She has a little issue on her hand since she just found out she's pregnant. She's 19, and not really in a stable place in her life to be having a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment