Tuesday, February 15, 2011

catching up

For you who don't know, I work at Walmart. Yeah I know...it's not the greatest place in the world, but a jobs a job! I am constantly seeing many candidates for peopleofwalmart.com If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest that you take a gander at the website I suggested above. You'll laugh your ass off along with being grossed out. But I promise it's worth knowing about and looking at. BUT back to my rant. Walmart always has TOOOONNNSS of candy and crap for all the holidays; Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Valentines..etc. We always put it out at least a month and a half before the holiday,minimum. During that month and a half we never run out of anything. Than you get to the day before or the day of the actual holiday and you can't seem to find a sing little chocolate. Reason? People decide to wait till the very LAST second to pick up all the things they need for that day. PROBLEM! They then have the nerve to pull princess and decide they want to complain (bitch) about the fact we have nothing left in stock.... Some days I just want to smack these people because they've had all this time to come before but didn't. So I don't really care. I just wish I would make at least 10 cents for every person who complains about these things...I'd be rich!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know I haven't posted my 30 questions in 30 days in a while, so here ya go.

Day Three:

Question: Are you guys ready yet?
Answer: That what asked on Feb. 13 by my mother. The boyfriend and I were hanging out at my house dog sitting for my sister's three dogs. Jabo, Lily, and Iggy! If you don't know, Iggy and Jabo are named after two hockey players that are my sister's hockey loving boyfriends favorite players. The dogs were going to sleep in my room that night and I had asked my mom to take the dogs out earlier so I didn't have to go out in the cold weather. When she was done she came in and asked if we were ready for the dogs to come in for bed. The answer was no.

CUTEST DOGS EVER!



Iggy Jabo(black), Lily(Brown/white)

Day Four:

Question: Do you work Tuesday?
Answer: Yes. That was the answer I gave my dad when we we're having a random talk one night. I was interested in his idea's for what I should do with the boyfriend for valentines day.

Day Five:

Question: How are you?
Answer: I was feeling like crap and wished I could sleep a whole lot longer. The answer I gave to my friend Jeff was, "Could be better." I've been pretty sick the past few days...I've felt like I was getting a cold, and today it finally hit me. It smacked me right in the center of my face where it now hurts to breath. I have a runny and stuffed nosed, and my throat is killing me. How do you think I'm feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment